Re: [lro] Defender Clone?

From: Jeff Cupp (jeff@digarts.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 09:46:30 EST

    It's a Romainian ARO shipped CKD to brazil. I found a discussion including
    reports and pcitures from a guy who got to drive the one prototype in this
    USA) country:

    http://atlas.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=6b5397fd937ac1fb95d15e4816bf9c5f&threadid=5670&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

    Watch the word wrap on that one!

    -Jeff