Re: [lro] chat - more "juicey" drivel

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 08:40:37 EST

    Oh dear I think I shall stay ohm and prepare to insulate myself from
    such
    an overload of drivel before I blow a fuse. I do have the potential to
    build up more resistance but it will have to be done in relays so I
    don't have to switch my life around too much. Perhaps a visit to my twin
    friends Ann and Cath Ode would help keep me out of the cells.
    John and Muddy