Re: [lro] Wheeling a 109

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 22:46:14 EST

    Bill knows best... My goal is to wheel the socks off my 109... You hit it on
    the head though, your front suspension will be the limiting factor... I
    think that on Bills truck we found that even with military shackles the
    spring contacted the frame LONG before it came close to being flat. I went
    with Jeep length front springs and extended the frame... I also relocated
    the bung in the frame for the shackle bushings way to the rear (5"--10"
    longer spring) but most important here i moved it way down to the bottomed
    of the frame...