Re: [lro] Snap crackle pop.

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 11:45:15 EST

    > So, the question isn't how do I fix/upgrade this - I know that. The
    question
    > is - does anyone on this list care? I can post updates on how I build a
    > rover bolt pattern, 62"wide Dana 60/70 replacement for a range rover axle,
    > or I can remain silent. If anyone would benefit from the info, I'll post a
    > few notes. If it's getting too far from series-dom, I'll stay silent.

    I have to say that I am interested. I may never build a Land-Rover that is
    anything but stock, but I have to admit I am fascinated with the idea of
    building a Land-Rover powered by a 4-cylinder B series Cummins one of these
    days. Even if I never build anything but stock, I would be fascinated to
    hear the story of how you do it.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm