[lro] Steering wheel

From: William L Leacock (roverbilly@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 16:46:45 EST

    Ron writes Anyone replaced their stock wheel with something a bit
    smaller? I have D90
    seats in my 109 and I can just barely fit behind the wheel.
    The LR steering wheel fitting is a common style amongst the 70's era
    British cars. Wheels from the Allegro was a common fitment at one time in
    the UK, the smaller wheel h0wever comes with a price, heavier steering.
    I'm sure that some of the other British listers will have a better idea
    of what fits these days, I am now 8 years out touch.
    Regards
    Bill Leacock