Re: [lro] Some help in Denver?

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 19:55:38 EST

    Christopher,

    Exactly where is Safari 4x4 located in the Denver area? I'll be in Boulder
    and the west side of Denver next Sat. with the family. If it's on the west
    side, I could probably stop by and check it out, take some pics etc.

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colo.
    1969 SIIA 109" pickup (landing in America Sunday)
    1972 SIII 109" wagon (also landing Sunday -- can't wait for them to get to
    Colorado!)
    1990 Range Rover
    1971 Mini
    1993 VW EuroVan