Re: [lro] Britax Seat Belts in a SII

From: Paul Quin (pquin@shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 20:11:50 EST

    Thanks Rick, that is exactly what I was looking for.

    I wonder if there would be a way to convert this over to a topless setup for
    the dry season here in Victoria as I take the roof off from June through
    September...?

    A friend has a static three point setup where the shoulder belt just bolts
    to the back of the center bulkhead.

    Paul.