Re: [lro] FS: House & Barn in Maine

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:06:58 EST

    John and Muddy (y'know, I still have doubts about Muddy at the keyboard)
    write: >>>I have to pass through the area to drive to Virginia for the MAR.
    However it is close on 1000 miles away.<<<

    but a coupla thou closer than I am now.
    Problem is, there are about thirty listers I actually would want to live
    near if the lotto numbers come up (I can hear the screams now!) so I guess
    it will have to be an Airstream on the back of PKV and you can all worry :-)

    hey, isn't dreaming good fun?

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank