Re: [lro] Roverdrive vs. High Ratio Transfer Box

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 18:09:17 EST

    I know we have gone down this road before.....but you do not drive a Land
    Rover....

    Actually I do. I have a 2003 Turbo Diesel Defender 110 TD5, 1989 Range Rover a
    1990 Range Rover, a 1952 Series One in mint condition, a 1962 Series II
    Dormobile, AND a heavily modified Land Rover Series IIa. This last one has a
    different engine, tranny, rear diff and radiator. The chassis, body, axles,
    brakes, wheels, glass and erm.erm errrrr.......the wipers are still Land
    Rover!! Oh, ...and it says Land Rover on the back.
    The only vehicle that I own at present that is not a Land Rover is a 450 SL
    Mercedes and it has a non standard stereo in it, so it must be a Sony 450 SL.
    Kind regards,
    Mark Pilkington. Driver of Land Rovers.................ad infinitum.