Re: [lro] It is aliiiiiiive!

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 21:11:35 EST

You just have to tell her that the particular obstacle you are crossing
isn't as bad as one she did ride across, even though it is. Do it enough
times and she will get used to the rough stuff. Or you can say that if
she gets out when you are at a side angle, that the rover will roll, so
she better stay in. ;)

ynotink wrote:

> Easy for you to say! I took SWMBO to Moab and while I was
> having a ball on "Steel Bender" she insisted on getting out
> and walking the dog every time we got to a rough spot. I guess
> I need to trick her into driving it (93 RR) across a couple of
> challenges and she might learn to enjoy it. Hmmm... and then
> maybe she would hog the driving... Nope! Bad idea! Let her
> walk!
>
> Bill Lawrence

Jim Hall
1966 88" Elephant Chaser
http://webs.purplemountain.net/jimfoo/Foospage.htm
"You know, I never really damaged my Rover 'till I started wheeling
with Jim." Mitch Stockdale