Re: Re: [lro] Ahhh... Finally!

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 22:10:19 EST

--- Frank Elson wrote:
> Is there anywhere one can see this side artwork so
> one can tell SWMBO, that
> one is watching this Sunday afternoon or Late Show
> film in order to help out
> a mate across the pond?

Sorry Frank, had to have some Guinness in order to
understand that.... :) Check out my website:
http://www.theafrican.8k.com/photo.html

There are two "E"s spray painted with stencils in
black paint on the front and rear. No idea what those
are supposed to mean, but they must be a clue. Then
of course there's the driver's door verbage. Good
luck, and happy viewing. Stirling
http://taxes.yahoo.com/