Re: [lro] max towing weights

From: Jeff Bieler (mrbieler@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 15:48:51 EST

    My neighbor is building a replica of the old teardrop trailers. They are
    quite light. I think that the "dry" weight will be under 800 lbs. It holds
    a twin bed (sleeps two), water tank, propane stove, etc. I know that a VW
    bug will tow one. I think they average about 200 hours to build in kit
    form.

    It looks cool too.

    Just an idea.

    Jeff