[lro] Re: Mutual of Omaha clips

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:09:17 EST

    Brad Crittenden wrote:
    >i haven't seen this mentioned here before, but Mutual of Omaha has clips
    >from the Wild Kingdom on the web. The clip of them chasing an ostrich in
    >a 109 is great.
    >
    >"This will be hard as these babies can turn on a dime."
    > -- Jim
    >
    >you'll note he wasn't talking about the land rover.

    Jim also said in the clip that Ostriches "have been clocked
    at over 40 mph". Does a Series even go that fast;)

    Got to like the Series going into a four wheel slide in
    the "bandu rescue" clip. You always knew something good
    was going to happen when you heard Jim say "we're going
    to try and get a little closer". Great site - thanks for
    posting the link.

    Tim Czajka
    1972 Series III 88