Brake calipers was [lro] Mark repeated posts

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 02:52:41 EST

    My hybrid uses a standard ser111 dual circuit master cylinder, and standard
    early Range Rover axles/brake callipers.
    I plumbed one circuit via a "T" piece to both rear callipers and one circuit
    of both front callipers.
    The other circuit goes only to the second circuit of both front callipers.

    The brakes work superbly but do require a little more effort on the pedal
    than a Range Rover of the same age.

    Mike Rogers
    Lightweight/Range Rover Hybrid
    2A TD+I
    Keeper of the UK LRO "Who's where" list
    "If you can't get there in a Land Rover, you can't get there.