RE: [lro] Off topic: Motorcycle Question.

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 10:43:05 EST

    Wow, Pat, you must be a true masochist...
    Urals are right up there with Yugo's & old Fiats and...well...Series Rovers!
    ...but if you must, the Ural website lists two HI dealers at:
    http://www.ural.com/home/main.htm

    Good Luck, God Bless you, carry a rabbit's foot, etc.

    JT/ric...who's riding his bike (FJR) to Daytona "Bike Week" this weekend...while some others go to "Trailer Week", curiously also in Daytona at the same time...

    This is way off, but I know there are a few motorcyclists in the group:

    If anyone knows about Ural Sidecars in the USA, can you pop me a note
    off-list? They any good? Still for sale? Worth it?

    I'm wondering what the dirt is on them (no pun intended).

    Thanks,

    --pat.