Re: [lro] BKP Badge, What did they cost, $30?

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 20:36:57 EST

    I have a spare one, #65. It looks like it got a tiny bit too much enamel
    as a couple pieces of mesh in the breakfast are covered with black. I
    coated it with polyurethane so the enamel would stay on. If you want it,
    you can have it for whatever it was they cost $30? + shipping.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser