Re: [lro] STATION WAGON BADGES

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 18:57:58 EST

    At the risk of sounding like an anorak and, given that the US version may
    have been different, I always say let the parts manual have the last say.
     The Ser 3 parts manual does not show a station wagon badge for the front of
    the Land Rover at all, neither does it show a full plate for mounting the
    oval and/or the SW badge on the rear.

    That, of course, does not mean that a proud owner has never fitted a Land
    Rover Oval or otherwise to the front of his Land Rover (I know I have) or
    that some clever person didn't decide to make a one piece plate for fitting
    both to the front of a Land Rover.
     I'm just saying that Land Rover (in the UK at least) didn't for the Series
    3.

    Ok, so here's another one. Does the 'Special Vehicles' sticker go on the
    right or left of the windscreen? Mine is on the left...

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank