Re: [lro] Transfer Case

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 22:05:42 EST

    Ahhhhh!!! I've been caught!!!!
    There's two ways to do it... My way or Timm Coopers way... I welded the
    spiders in the center diff and made a bushing for the front output shaft
    which needs to be cut off just short of the diff gears in the case... It
    should hold up well... You can even stick a bearing on there... Timm sells a
    conversion... I don't think it costs a whole heck of a lot of $$$ and is a
    little more refined than my approach... Both should work equally as well...
    I can go into this further with those who might want to do it my way just
    e-mail me at home keith_kreutzer@msn.com or check out Timms stuff at:
    www.bcboffroad.com