Re: [lro] LWB Series III or IIa?

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:43:17 EST

    >When exactly was the Salisbury axle offered? Was it available on late
    >Series IIa's? Do all Series III's have it? Was it only available on the
    >109's, or did the 88's have it as well?

    >Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    >scaddan@pacifier.com

    The Salisbury axle was only offered on the 109's not the 88's (probably has
    something to do with diff nose length but I am not certain). It was
    certainly continued on the Stage 1's and on into the Defenders but I do not
    know when (or if) it was added to the SWB. As to when they started to put
    the Salisbury on the LWB I thought that it was one of the SIII changes but
    they tended to do "rolling" changes and it is a popular and common upgrade
    so there are probably significant numbers of SIIA's that have them
    installed.
    Clear as mud right :).
    Cheers
    John & Mehetabel

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.