[lro] off roading experts

From: Rob MacCormick (rmaccormick@olin.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 08:55:54 EST

    Good story Rick....

     "We know
    offroading. We're experts."

    They certainly added to their resume that day.....

    Reminds me of the time I was leaving a ski area at the end of the day....A long line of cars was patiently waiting for a
    sand/salt application to a ice slicked access road....A shiney Toyota 4 -runner passed by everyone exchanged words with a ski
    area employee who was holding the road closed and went on down the hill before the sander.....Not 45 seconds later the the
    sander went by the road opened and everyone went on their merry way.....about 1/2 mile down the road was a shiny 4-runner about
    45 feet from the road rubber side up....I almost felt bad for the guy....he was OK but pretty much every car that went by
    offered a friendly toot and wave....