[lro] (no subject)

From: Gerry Campbell (gerrymcampbell@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 00:59:02 EST

    Mine is not a dormobile but it is a 6 cyl 109 11A. I wish it were a
    dormobile. I just purchased it last summer and would like to restore
    it. I hope to get some more done when spring comes here in the cold
    north (Alberta). My biggest problem is that the engine was apart when I
    got it and I am trying to determine what to do about it. I have access
    to at least 1 complete engine and may have another, but do not know if
    either of them is working???? I may have to look at a conversion, a guy
    in Edmonton does Mercedes diesel conversions, but expensive at about 5.5K
    Can

    Any Suggestions??????????? Picture of my Veh attached

    Gerry

    [demime 0.98e lite $Revision: 1.8 $ removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Landrover for EMAIL.jpg]