Re: [lro] Brakes coming on while driving but not braking!!!

From: Mark Love (bmwmark@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 23:52:09 EST

    Mark, do you have silicone fluid in the system? i had this same problem when
    i put dot 5 in my MGA. A couple of flush and fills with castrol fluid and
    all was back to normal. On the other hand my ser I did the same thing about
    six months ago. It was the lf wheel that would tighten up. I replaced the
    brake line, cyl, and shoes with no improvement. Next i replaced the master
    cyl and all was fine. And wes i checked for freeplay in the pushrod. The
    strange thing about the lf wheel being the only one to tighten up is that
    this is a single line system. Good luck. Mark Love