RE: [lro] Quick question Rover diff

From: Eric Riston (eric@roverparts.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 15:49:40 EST

    I got it just now. It is definitely the wrong one. Let your sales rep
    know we can take it back. Sorry about that. I will have them fix the
    description/application code.
    Cheers
    Eric

    Eric (231) Riston
    Senior Retail Sales rep with over 10 years experience.
    North American Land Rover club contact at Atlantic British
    eric@roverparts.com
    1 800 533 2210 x 231