Re: [lro] Vacuum Pump on Diesel

From: Tom Rowe (trowe@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 10:53:24 EST

    On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:38:12 -0600, Bradley_Harris@aigag.com wrote:

    Snip

    >Anybody that's been down this road have any advice or pump sources?

    I haven't waded through the 3500 LR messages in my inbox yet, appologies if this was
    mentioned already.
    I'm told there was a domestic diesel car that had an electric vacumn pump. I'll see if I
    can find the message in my archives and let you know the specific car.

    Tom Rowe
    Atlanta, GA

    Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck
            in places even more inaccessible