Re: [lro] Nut's and bolts

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 13:26:51 EST

    Matt, virtually all of the hardware on an NAS 73 is going
    to be UNF - 1/4-28, 5/16, 3/8 and so forth.

    Buy them by the box - much cheaper that way. The biggies
    will be 1/4-28 x 3/4 and 5/16 UNF ditto length.

             ajr
    --- Matt Mills <anfieldrovers@msn.com> wrote:

    > All,
    > Recently joining the lro, this is my first question to
    > the world: With a
    > Series III in mind, what is the best resource for
    > defining and/or
    > identifying all the individual nuts and bolts on my 73'?
    > Restoration would
    > be more efficient if identifying the rusted bolt I just
    > grinded off was
    > available. Thanks and have a great day rovering....
    >
    > Matt Mills

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://shopping.yahoo.com