RE: [lro] Blizzard of '03, Awesome.

From: Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 06:57:00 EST

    No snow, but -10C and glorious sunshine. Too cold to work on the LR, so I
    mostly stayed indoors reading LRM and sorting my books after the moving.

    I've been inspired to install heated mirrors though. Heating elements that
    fits the Defender mirrors that's on the SIII cost very little (approx. 10 USD)
    and can be quite useful. I have to be careful not to tear off the corner of
    the garage roof when I back out of my landlord's yard, so I try to keep the
    mirrors clear. We'll see if I can get some garage time next weekend.

    Harald

    --
    Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no) (Now mailing from the web)
    1975 SIII 109" SW (everyday and trip vehicle)