Re: [lro] Blizzard of '03, Awesome.

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 22:46:34 EST

    all I have to say is working here at the newspaper
    tonight there's been nothing but advisories and
    weather reports coming over the wire.

    so while we'll be getting hammered here in eastern
    connecticut tomorrow, i can look outside at my landy,
    which still isn't running due to the starting
    problems. maybe i can go outside and run the
    windshield wipers and heater for a bit just to get a
    feel for what it's going to be like next winter.

    -brian
    --- Patrick Parsons <patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com>