Re: [lro] Transfer case. Again.

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 21:46:44 EST

    Sorry, it was probably me mentioning Nigel's disease, cold, and breaking
    a tooth in my tranny. But seriously, if you need an intermediate gear
    and low range gear for a c or later box, you could have them for
    shipping. This is assuming you have a stock transfer case, I don't
    remember.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser