RE: [lro] Nuts?

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 11:28:00 EST

    >>What size and thread are the nuts that go on the long bolts for the door
    >>top on a series vehicle? Does anyone make a wing nut for these?

    Dunno about sizes, but there are two products that I have seen. They're
    basically lonnnnnng nuts with a knurled part to twist with your little
    fingies. You can just twist 'em snug by hand and/or nip them down with an
    open ended wrench. I have the Kingfast version meself.

    http://catalog.roversnorth.com/catalog/large.taf?id=Kingfast

    http://www.atlanticbritish.com/ProductList.asp?Category=ALL&Vehicle=L%25&Per
    Page=1&ListType=DETAIL&PartNumber=9788

    Hope that helps.