[lro] Avon Traction Mileage

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 18:58:38 EST

    I just bought a 1953 SI 80 in B.C.... I'll pick it up this weekend.

    Q's: I want a set of Avon Traction Mileage tires 6.00 x 16 (they're still
    in the AVON/Cooper catalog - but Les Schwab can't get em). Has anyone in
    the US been able to procure these tires? Is there other appropriate rubber
    in that size? I am not really interested in a military NDT pattern.

    Thanks

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com