[lro] Rolling chassis

From: Leblanc Charles J WI (ATL) (LeblancCJ@CSC-SCC.GC.CA)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 14:46:52 EST

    Looking to see if there is an interest.

    Rust free 88 frame, new bushings, leaf springs and rear cross member. Fresh
    paint (Marine Blue) rebuilt bulkhead. New tie rod ends with grease fittings.
    Open to offers.

    If the price is right you will also get 3 motors (one runs for sure but
    knocks real loud), 3 transmissions, doors, hoods, roofs and lots of bits and
    pieces in various condition some of which are still on a donor vehicle which
    is also part of the deal. A few 86 parts as well.

    In no hurry, I simply could use the room in my garage.

    Located in south eastern New Brunswick Canada.

    Please reach me off list if interested

    thanks

    Charles
    LEBLANCCJ@CSC-SCC.GC.CA