[lro] Series I in print

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 16:08:04 EST

    Anyone catch Timm Cooper's Series I in Febuary's issue
    of Peterson's 4Wheel and Offroad magazine?? It's
    simply a picture, that was related to spring
    shackles... however, it's one mean looking rig. Huge
    super swamper TSL's, lots of fender trimming, drab
    green soft top on a 107 chassis. Page 88 for the
    window shoppers.

    PS. The African finally started for the driver, and he
    was able to get it off the truck. Just need to pick
    her up now. Thanks all.

    Stirling

    .
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com