Re: [lro] Series SWB Body on a RR Frame

From: Scott Wickham (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 11:38:54 EST

    Scooter - is my memory correct that
    you were doing this? The end result would be a 100" series SWB

        Correct. Project is stalled a bit with this cold weather but we've got
    some panels painted. I haven't updated my pics at RoverMe.org but very
    soon. Maybe today as I'm home sick. Yes, I'm planning a 100" SWB. I'd
    like the rear to look like an Ibex,

    http://www.ibex4x4.co.uk/ewpp26.htm

      I have a spare tub to cut to move the wheelwell to where I want it. I
    wanted to stay with 100" for the no-rear-overhang issue (the whole basis for
    this little project, kept dragging ass in the RR off road), and stock length
    drive shaft, less time involved in cutting/rewelding the chassis and having
    a potential weak spot.

    Scooter