Re: [lro] live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Andrew H. Litkowiak (andylit@covad.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 23:19:32 EST

    John,

    I've got sugar in the gourd playing right now. Fabulous!

    Thanks so much for sharing the link. I didn't realize such things were available
    on the web.

    My Grandpa was a banjo man. I'm halfway to an emotional overload. I don't want
    to remember the loss, but I love hearing the music again.

    Thank you

    Andy Litkowiak