Re: [lro] Any listers in the Raleigh, NC area?

From: A. Maiolo (rovernut@nc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 20:05:19 EST

    We'd love to take you out on the town. We can come to Raleigh or you can
    come to Chapel Hill for a little getaway (25-40 minutes from Raleigh
    depending on where you are. 15-20 from RTP where you'll probably be
    staying).
    Great restaurants and good beer. You'll have a good time.

    I know Brad Crittenden is in, and we're working on more. You'll have a warm
    NC welcome.

    Email me direct at stablenet@nc.rr.com

    Cheers M8,
    Alex Maiolo