Re: [lro] Re: live music is better bumper stickers should be issued

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 12:53:58 EST

    > Your killing me!:) Remember that hippie Partridge Family school
    > bus with the flowers and all? I almost bought one a few months ago.
    > It had been sitting in a nearby field for a few years and even had the
    > rounded back. Would you know it was sold the week I planned to go
    > look at it. And there I was all keyed up having downloaded and played
    > that song until my wife was ready to call for the padded wagon. Now I
    > am obsessed with turning an old school bus into a rolling home/camper.
    > Actually if there is anyone on the list with experience in these types
    > of conversions please drop me a line. C'mon get happy ....

    I've seen a lot of these, personally I'm jonesing for a Pusher. After seeing
    a GM fishbowl transit bus (70's style, very round) redone as a mobile house,
    I thought it would be quite the machine. School buses aren't really designed
    for the long haul, just a truck, but coaches and city buses are very heavy
    duty. The only problem is that the city buses usually need a regear to take
    advantage of their horsepower on the highway. This particular bus was