RE: [lro] LROs in UAE?

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 20:45:03 EST

Hello Reeg (?)

I haven't been yet, but probably will go in the next year or so. Summer
aside, it sounds very nice. I keep hearing these pernicious rumors that
Series Land-Rovers are as thick as... as... ...that they're very common in
the UAE. But the club info I can find on the web just shows coil-mad rover
enthusiasts.

They have big desert racing rallys that are pretty cool and they're into the
G4 Challenge: http://www.lrclubuae.com/

Sounds like fun.

Todd Schlemmer
Vashon Island, WA