[lro] Engine Heaters

From: Bradley_Harris@aigag.com
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 16:41:47 EST

    I'll shoot this question to the list before the debate on availability of
    pre-heaters in the US has died down. I'm looking at installing an engine
    heater of some kind in the diesel repower I am performing. Since the engine
    is on the stand and the wiring has not been finished, this would be the
    time to do it. I don't live in a very cold climate (Tennessee, USA) but I
    never know where I may be in a few years. I know absolutely nothing about
    block heaters or anything involving them. I have a threaded tap in the
    block for one. I am looking for comments on brand, type, wiring, etc..

    Thanks,

    Brad H.