[lro] Ignition Problem - fixed

From: Bradley_Harris@aigag.com
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:35:03 EST

    I hate it when people post problems to the list and never give feedback on
    the solution. I'll try not to be part of the problem. My problem turned out
    to be a wiring issue. The wire going from the amplifier module to the coil
    has a bad spot in it. It will pass 12 volts through it when using a volt
    meter without load and would pass the ohm test, but when amps are being
    drawn it doesn't let enough current through. Replacing that wire fixed the
    problem.

    Thanks for the input from the people who responded and offered help. At
    least I didn't have to pull the distributor!

    Have a good day,

    Brad H.