Re: [lro] Paging Pete Hope

From: Peter Hope (phope@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 23:05:27 EST

    > Peter Hope...
    >
    > 6.2L diesel, AA overdrive, D300 T case, salisbury guy. The built 88" from
    > washington.
    >
    > His site is down and he's vanished. Odd.

    Poof.
    He's still here, just been a busy month of 16 hour days at work, plus I just
    started grad school.
    I am even still reading the LRO. Not to be rude, but havent really seen
    anything to reply to :)
    I do use the server for work...so I shut down all access except froma
    specific IP.
    I replied to Rich. Spoke to him on the phone even :)
    The non-coffee Pete