Re: [lro] Sponsorship

From: John Karlsson (karlsson@oco.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 19:28:15 EST

    At 02:59 PM 2/2/2003, you wrote:

    >--- Frank Elson <frank.elson@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > Thanks Lori,
    > > anyone know of a good USA map website?
    >
    >WWW. mapquest.com - great site that has just about every
    >little rathole road on it. I don't care for their routings,
    >but the roads themselves are good.

    I sometimes wonder about Mapquest. If you try to find me by Mapquest, it
    will send you on a wild goose chase on the wrong road over two miles from
    my house. Same problem with Mapblast. I told them about the error and
    gave them the correct data, and they blamed it on their data
    supplier. When last I looked, it was still not corrected, over a year
    later. I did find a site in the UK that was accurate for my address, but
    its location has slipped my mind.

    John Karlsson
    956 Main Street
    P.O. Box 1023