RE: [lro] Sponsorship

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 12:45:40 EST

    Hey Frank, I'd estimate about four hours north of the Middy : )

    MapQuest appears to be lost with that link since it points to western PA.

    Hazelton is on the north eastern side of Pennsylvania.

    A map from Paragon park's web site:
    http://paragonap.com/directions.htm

    I found this amusing from Paragon's event calender:
    http://65.108.253.184/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.pl?month=8&view=Event&event_id=21

    Title: Land Rover 55th Anniversary

    Guess it's official, Land Rover's are *not* SUV's : )

    Lori in PA