Re: [lro] electrical problems-marginal rover content

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 00:28:29 EST

    I think I can help with the gearshift solenoid problem. When this happens
    on my 93 Classic (twice in a year) it's the brake light switch. For all the
    other stuff I say buy a service manual and use the troubleshooting guide or
    the fault diagnosis mode on the ECU. Some things will turn out to be
    simple, although not intuitive and the ones you can't diagnose can then be
    farmed out (or ignored like I do).

    Bill Lawrence