Re: [lro] MB LRs

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 21:14:14 EST

    Todd,

    You're right, that's a SI box with a SII truck - notice the tiny bump atop
    the windscreen on the box, that's supposed to be the SI driver's pith
    helmet.

    A few months ago I picked up a few matchbox guides from Amazon and they do a
    great job of verifying exactly what came out of the factory and when.

    I've managed to collect an embarrassing amount of early LR die-casts and
    have them all out on shelves in my office. It's sometimes a wonder that I
    ever get anything done here. Oh, if I could only make some Schlemmer-esque
    movies!

    Rich