Re: [lro] series II on eBay

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 18:32:51 EST

    funny thing is that though the box looks to be in great shape - it is the
    wrong one - the correct box, sitting right in front of me (sans the little
    landy) has a rougher drawing of the truck on the box and the truck is red,
    not green, and clearly shows the lighter colored wheels - my matchbox car
    guide confirms this as well

    FWIW

     - Rich