[lro] NADA/Titles

From: Dixon Kenner (dkenner@fourfold.org)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:48:48 EST

    > >> There is a NADA registry on a web page. It has every one listed.
    >
    > different from the LRFaq list?

    The LRFAQ list is the original, as is the D90 registry, the D110 registry
    et al.

    I have found over time that a number of pages from the FAQ have been
    lifted directly and put onto other web pages completely ignoring citation,
    sources et al. I do receive the occasional email message from people
    pointing these sites out were a politie message follows. The best are
    those that are a huge JPG, backdrop and all with just the email addresses
    for Ben and I removed. There is a lot of common information. Not a
    problem. But directly lifting the html, images and all so it is a mirror
    image and then claiming it as your own? Cute... The NADA data was
    directly collected from Gaydon.

    > >Send the additional numbers along so Ben and I have something to work
    > >with.
    >
    > Will do.

    Thanks muchly.