[lro] Utilikilts, was Seattle, was Where's Pete?

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 22:50:07 EST

    > I was all ready to order a Utilikilt when I read they don't make a
    >Tartan one. Bummer.

    I had the same disappointment. Steve explained to me that the pleat thing
    is a function of waist size and lining up a plaid's lines is just too labor
    intensive. His target market is not gonna pay for that labor, and they
    don't necessarily want something that looks traditional. Camo is very
    popular...

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com