[lro] Is it a good idea to fit a Tdi200 on a series IIA ? do I have to do any changes in the rest of the drive chain ???

From: Asi Hakmon (asi@navicula.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 15:45:01 EST

    Dear friends

    I have a 1965 series IIA with a 2.25 diesel

    In Israel this car is rare, really rare, so it is really hard getting a
    replacement.

    The old engine was also very under power to my needs.

    I have a Tdi200 rebuild engine available for a fair price.

    After a little research on the web I am a little confused about the
    matter.

    So I wanted to consult with you good experienced people about this issues

    Is it a good idea to fit a Tdi200 on a series IIA ?

    do I have to do any changes in the rest of the drive chain ???

    have a fun weekend

    seeya

    Asi