Re: Observation on the Emerald City was [lro] Paging Pete Hope

From: Isaac Fain (isaacfain@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:21:38 EST

    LOL - that guy started out selling those things at the Fremont Sunday Market -
    nary a mile from me house! His place over on Elliot Ave (15th) almost burned
    down with the building next to his a couple of months ago. Not many people
    have bought in to wearing one of the kilts, but we were all keeping our fingers
    crossed that his place would be ok.

    my boss is a Scot, actually. I contemplated buying a utilikilt for the sole
    purpose of wearing it to his Burn's night party here last weekend. I came to
    my senses and decided later that he might take insult. Maybe in different
    circles :)

    cheers,

    isaac