Re: [lro] Re: Coleman Fuel & Iowa

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 10:31:46 EST

    --- KEITH ARMSTRONG <karmstrong@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    > Keith Armstrong (now I know what to do with those 2
    > gallon cans of Coleman
    > fuel!)

    I can testify it works well. Got stuck on I-90 coming back
    from Canada a few years ago in the 88. Dumped all the
    COleman appliances' fuel tankage into the LR - and she
    drove fine and got me to a gas station.

    The kero alone would have done the job with the timing
    retarded....

                  ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com